You can customize the waiting room title, logo, and description at an account, group, or user level.
Note: You will need to enable waiting room before you have the option to customize it.
- Go to https://albany.zoom.us
- Click Sign In
- Scroll down to the Waiting Room option under In Meeting (Advanced)
- Click the pencil icon below the Waiting Room option.
- This will open the waiting room customization options.
- Title: Click the pencil next to Please wait, the meeting host will let you in soon. to update the meeting title. Click ✓ when you are done.
Note: Titles are limited to 64 characters.
- Logo: To upload a logo, click the pencil icon.
Note: Logos can be in GIF, JPG or PNG format. They cannot exceed 1MB. The minimum height and width is 60px and the maximum is 400px.
- Description: Click Add waiting room description to add a description to the waiting room. Click ✓ when you are done.
Note: The description is limited to 400 characters.
- Click Close when you are done.
- Participants will see your custom waiting room when they join the meeting.