Use your SUNYCard to unlock the equipment rack. If you experience difficulty please contact Customer Service 518-442-3480.
At the end of your class, close the equipment rack door and make sure it locks. The next instructor must swipe in with their own SUNYCard.
To use your laptop:
- Locate the wireless Crestron touch panel
- Touch the screen to begin
- Select SIMPLE SWITCHING (the screens will lower and the projectors will turn on)
- Select VGA AUX as your source
- The provided laptop cable is VGA compatible only. If needed, you must provide your own adaptor
- Connect one end of the VGA cable to the video outport on your laptop and the other end to the VGA input in the equipment rack
- If sound is needed, connect the attached audio cable to the rack and your laptop
- You may need to push the image to the projector by toggling the FN key + F8 or F7 (or the Function key on your laptop with computer icon)
- Toggle until you get your desired display combination (laptop only, laptop and projector, projector only)
Crestron Touch Panel Source Screen Laptop function keys VGA/Audio Cable