Brick Rigs Official Steam Trailer
1) When first entering Brick Rigs you are met with this screen. This screen contains all the current maps you can dive into, different modes you can play, and multiplayer settings. To get started on creating your own server you will need to click on the word Multiplayer.
2) Once you click on the word Multiplayer, it will provide a drop-down menu full of options such as creating the server's name, setting the number of players allowed, and whether the session will be private or open to the public.
3) After creating your server settings you can now choose a map you would like to explore. Brick Rigs comes with a variety of options such as Racetrack, Bricksville, City, and many more. You can even control whether vehicles will be allowed on the map.
4) After you select the map, you can select the game mode you wish to use (For this we will be choosing Zombie Mode).
5) Once you have set your multiplayer preferences, selected your map, and selected Zombie Mode. You can click Play to start the game.
1) Now that you are in Zombie Mode, the game still start with you being spawned in an empty lot with nothing but a pistol
2) You will be able to explore the map and the Zombies will chase you wave after wave. But first, we will go over the controls.
You can use the standard w, s, a, d keys for movement. The left mouse button is to fire your weapon while the right mouse button is to aim your weapon.
3) In the game you will also have boxes that you can interact with to gain a variety of items. These items contain ammunition for your firearm,
a random new weapon, and the ability to upgrade your weapon.
4) Now the zombie wave arrives, this area will be your main base and your objective is to defend it for as many waves as possible.
5) You can hold a maximum of two weapons and they are placed in slots 1 & 2. These can be chosen by pressing the 1 & 2 keyboards on your keyboard.
6) That is how you play Brick Rigs Zombies! How many waves can you last through?
1) Now that you have started up Brick Rigs, you will first see this screen
2) Then if you click on server browser you will see all the servers available in your area.
3) You can organize these maps by name or by map type, simply by clicking the headings with the same name.