The following help article outlines how to access and use Access Service's curbside pickup calendar.
Monitoring appointments for curbside pickup
- Log into LibApps (albany.libapps.com) using your email and password.
- Select LibCal from the LibApps drop-down menu located in the menu ribbon (upper, left-hand screen).
- Select Events Calendars from the menu ribbon.
- Select University Libraries Contactless Pickup Calendar.
- Select the Day display (right side of the screen) to limit the calendar display to the current day.
- Hover over the individual appointments to determine if users have registered for a pickup time, and look at the information included in the Seats note.
- Appointment booked: the appointment will display "Registrations are FULL" OR "1 registration"
- No appointment booked: the appointment will display "1 seat left" if the appointment time is open and available, or "no registrations" if the registration window has closed.
- Select the individual appointment if the Seats note reads "Registrations are FULL" OR "1 registration" to see patron information for the appointment.