Discord is growing to become the staple of communication for all forms of gaming. But Sony, one of the largest gaming companies, has yet to implement a direct way to stream to Discord from the PlayStation 4. There are some ways to get around this, such as buying third party accessories. The problem with this is that they can often be expensive. So here is a clear way to Stream from PS4 to Discord for free.
What You Will Need
You Can Create A Twitch Account Here
You Can Create A Discord Account Here
Step by Step Instructions
Is your Twitch account already connected to your PlayStation?
If so, you can skip to step 6.
1) At the PlayStation home screen, you will need to go to your PlayStation Settings.
2) From Settings, you will have to go down to Sharing and Broadcast.
3) When in Sharing and Broadcast, you will need to select Link with Other Services.
4) After you have selected Link with Other Services, the next step will be to select Twitch and follow PlayStations Instructions on connecting the services.
5) After your Twitch account is paired with your PlayStation, you are now able to stream directly from your PlayStation to Twitch.
6) To activate the stream, you will first need to start up a game. For this example, I will be using Apex Legends, but this works with any game.