ITS is happy to announce updates to two plugins in the Wikis @ UAlbany service on March 9, 2019.
Content Formatting Macros
This update brings security fixes as well as some improvements in functionality:
- Tooltip - Lets you assign a tooltip to page elements to help give your users extra context and information.
- Alert - Provides the ability to add an alert that appears when the page loads. The alert appears as a layer above the content and can be dismissed by the user and will reload each time the page is refreshed.
- The RESTful Table macro lets you create a table in your pages containing data retrieved from a specified URL (via REST).
We recommend reviewing your wiki pages which use Content Formatting Macros to ensure their format is as you expect, as some features of the plugins have changed slightly.
The macros that are part of this Content Formatting plugin can be found in the macro browser under Formatting. They had the blue painter's palette icon before the upgrade and orange icons after:
This update brings security fixes as well as improvements in functionality:
- New Workflow Administration User Interface - A refreshed workflow administration interface.
- Multiple Workflow Labels - Workflows can now have multiple labels associated with them, allowing for more complex triggering conditions.
- Space Parameter Editing Improvements - The UI has been freshened up, which should improve the experience when there are many parameters that can be edited.
- New Workflow Status Screen - This expanded status screen provides users with a better insight about the current status, and who has already reviewed or approved it.
- New Workflows Visualisation - Get an idea of a workflows states and approvers quickly using the new workflows visualization feature.
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.