Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Installing GlobalProtect on iOS devices
- Open the App Store and search for "GlobalProtect" - this should be the first result.
- Tap the download icon to Download/Install the GlobalProtect app
- Once installed, open the GlobalProtect app and enter the portal address uavpn.albany.edu.
- Tap Connect.
- When prompted, tap Allow to allow GlobalProtect to Add VPN Configurations. You may need to authorize this with TouchID/FaceID.
- Enter your University at Albany NetID and password and tap Sign In.
- You should now be connected to the VPN. To disconnect, tap the green shield to disconnect.
Reconnecting to the VPN
- To reconnect to the VPN, open the GlobalProtect app and tap the green shield to reconnect. Enter your NetID and Password again to sign in.