Occasionally on iOS, the Duo prompt may appear blank without any options. This is due to content restrictions in iOS.
Disabling content restrictions:
iOS 12 or newer:
- Navigate to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content
- Uncheck Limit Adult Websites to completely disable content restrictions
- If you do not want to fully disable content restrictions, you can allow duosecurity.com within the Content Restrictions page on the iOS device. This will allow the Duo Prompt to display even if content restrictions are enabled.
iOS 11 or older:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Websites
- Uncheck Limit Adult Content to completely disable content restrictions
For more information and troubleshooting please visit: https://help.duo.com/s/article/3710?language=en_US
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.