iClicker Cloud enables you to conduct polling, quizzing, and track class attendance using GPS technology. You can ask a variety of question types, analyze student performance using a web browser, and have access to an online gradebook. Students participate using mobile devices, laptops, or iClicker remotes.
ALL STUDENTS need a Reef account.
Students need to click the link in Blackboard to enable their polling data populates the Blackboard Grade Center.
All students register their Net ID in their Reef profile.
Students using Remotes also register the Remote ID in their Reef profile.
Students using Remotes will not need to purchase a subscription.
- Checklist: Getting Started with iClicker Cloud -- WindowsMac
- Instructor Guide: iClicker Cloud LTI Integration with Blackboard
- How to Allow Remotes in iClicker Cloud
- How to Add Grades from iClicker Cloud to Your LMS
- iclicker Cloud FAQ's
- Student Onboarding Resources