To reset all network connections in Windows, take the following steps:
Windows 10 automated process to reset and reinstall networking drivers and settings:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset
- On the Network reset screen, select Reset now > Yes to confirm.
- Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.
Windows 10 command-line reset function for network adapters:
- Open the Command Prompt with administrator access
- Enter the command "netcfg -d" and press Enter/Return
- After some processing, press Enter/Return to restart the computer