- To begin the recording process, insert your flash drive (formatted for FAT32) into the USB slot on the front of the Crestron Capture HD. In a few seconds, the Crestron Capture HD will read your flash drive.
- Audio is recorded with the overhead shotgun microphone. There is no need to make any microphone adjustments.
- The Crestron touch panel is used to control the Capture HD. Press on the touch panel screen to access the main controls page.
- Display Controls allows you to turn the TV on and off. The exit button will return you to the Logo page and shut off the TV.
- Switching Controls allows you to choose a source to display on the TV. The sources are:
- Windows PC with Adobe Creative Cloud installed for video editing.
- Apple iMac with Final Cut Pro installed for video editing.
- Crestron CaptureHD for video recording.
- One Button Studio
Capture HD Controls
- The Capture HD controls allow you to start, pause and stop recording. The red light on the front Capture HD will be lit when a recording is in process. When you are finished recording, please allow a few seconds for the information to be stored onto the flash drive before removing it. The Exit button will take you back to the Logo page.
- There are different layouts for how your video can appear:
- PIP (Picture-In-Picture)
- Full - best for PowerPoint
- Side by Side - best for dual presentations
- Camera controls allows you to zoom in and out change the camera position. You can move the camera left and right and up and down.
- If you should need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk office at 518-442-3700 or email AskIT@albany.edu