You can import Microsoft PowerPoint files directly into AxisTV.
A fully licensed version of PowerPoint must be installed on each of the Media Players you want to display PowerPoint presentations.
To optimize your PowerPoint files for playback in AxisTV:
- Use larger font sizes to maximize readability.
- Choose font colors that contrast well with the PowerPoint background.
- Choose common transition such as wipe, flush, and cut.
AxisTV manages the playback pace timing for the PowerPoint presentation. The pace that you select on the scheduling screen will be the amount of time that each slide will remain on the screen.
If you want different pacing for the various PowerPoint slides in your presentation, you may use one of the following options:
- Save each PowerPoint slide as a separate image and then import and schedule the image files individually with the specific pacing for each slide.
- Save each PowerPoint slide as a separate PowerPoint presentation and import and schedule the PowerPoint files individually using the specific pacing for each slide.
- Save the PowerPoint presentation as a Windows Media Video (.wmv) file and then import the .wmv file into AxisTV.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.