If you have been invited to join an Office 365 Group as a Guest:
- You will receive an email welcoming you to the Group:
- To access the group and its files, click Go to SharePoint:
- If you do not have a Microsoft account yet, you will be prompted to create one. Click Next:
- Create a password for your Microsoft account:
- Verify your account with the code sent to you:
- Complete the CAPTCHA if prompted:
- Review and Accept the permissions:
- You should now be able to access the Group Document Library (files). If you get an error, try closing the browser window and clicking the link from the invitation email again.
- Visit Microsoft's documentation for more info on using an Office 365 Group as a Guest
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.