- On the Control Panel of the classroom lectern, select AirMedia as the source.
A similar image as below will be displayed.
- Open a web browser on the device you wish to share, and enter the AirMedia device’s IP address or host name into the address bar.
- If prompted, choose the Download link compatible to your device.
- Launch the the application when it has downloaded.
- Enter the code displayed on the Welcome Screen shown in step #1 and click Connect.
Your device image will be presented on the classroom display screen.
- Control the presentation using the following controls.
- Dock Dock the presentation. When docked, the computer no longer shares its screen but remains connected to the AM‑200/AM‑300.
- Pause Start or freeze the computer's screen.
- Control the volume output of the display.
- Disconnect End connection between the computer and the AM‑200/AM‑300.
- Use the Screen sharing drop-down menu to select the connected screen to present.
- Click Session control to open the Session menu, which lists each presenter along with corresponding presentation controls. Up to 10 presenters can be connected at a time. Use the back arrow to return to the presentation controls for the computer.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.