When printing in the Information Commons in the Libraries, if a printer didn't print your document and there is an error:
- Turn the printer off and on
- Once printer is restarted, see if the document prints
- If document is not printed, swipe your UAlbany ID card again
- You should see that their document is still there and says (retry for free). If so, print it and make sure that it prints successfully.
- If the card was charged, but the document never printed, consult with a Reference Librarian to see if they can reprint it or to have the student complete a refund request form for UAlbany ID Card