To remove the Palo Alto GlobalProtect application from a Mac, follow the steps below.
Open the Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN installer file and click Continue on the first screen
If you do not have the installer file, follow steps 1-4 from the VPN installation instructions
- Change the action choice to Uninstall GlobalProtect by checking the box and click Continue
- Click Install to proceed with the the installation.
- Enter your computer password when and click Install Software when prompted.
- The removal should complete
If you no longer have the GlobalProtect Installer on your Mac and can't log in to download a new copy, you can uninstall GlobalProtect by command line:
- Open the Terminal app from Applications > Utilities in Finder
Paste the following command in Terminal to run the GlobalProtect uninstall script:
- You may be prompted to enter your Mac's password to approve this action.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.