To set up your UAlbany Mail account on the iPhone/iPad:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts, then tap Add Account
- For iOS 14 and above, tap Mail then tap Accounts
- Tap Microsoft Exchange:
- Enter your full UAlbany Mail email address and a description then tap Next in the top right corner:
- You will be asked if you want to Configure Manually or Sign In. Click Sign In
- If you are asked to choose a Work or school account vs. a Personal account, choose Work or school account.
- You will be redirected to the UAlbany sign-in page after a short pause:
- Enter your NetID and Password and tap Sign in.
- Complete your 2-step authentication.
- If asked "Are you trying to sign in to Apple Internet Accounts?" tap Continue:
- The device will attempt to verify the information; if it is successful, you will see the screen below.
- Ensure all items you would like synced to the device are set to ON (green).
- Tap Save to complete the setup.
You may need to wait a minute or two for your iPhone to sync your mail folders, contacts, and calendars.
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.