To include an image in the email signature you use in UAlbany Mail, follow the steps below.
- Log in to UAlbany Mail/Office 365
Upload the image to a publicly-accessible web location (e.g. OneDrive for Business's Shared with Everyone folder)
This location is important, as it will be available to anyone receiving your emails.
- Open the image in a web browser
- Right-click the image and Copy (this may be Copy Image or something similar, depending on the browser)
Go to the signature setting in Tools > Options in UAlbany Mail
For details on adding a signature, please see UAlbany Mail - Add a Signature
- In the signature field, right-click and choose Paste to paste the image
Save the changeYou may need to make a minor text edit to have the change recognized
- Navigate to Inbox and compose a new message to verify the signature contents
If the publicly-accessible image file is deleted or moved, the signature will no longer show the image and may show an error.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.