Signatures are not synced between OWA and Outlook. If you want to have a signature in both locations, you will need to create it in both.
Using Outlook Web App (OWA):
- Select the gear icon near the top right corner of your window:
- Click Options.
- Under the Layout section, click Email signature.
- In the E-Mail Signature box, type and format your signature.
- To add your signature to all outgoing messages, select the Automatically include my signature on messages I send check box.
Using Outlook 2013:
- Launch Outlook 2013.
- Switch to the Home tab if it is not your current tab and click the New Email button.
- Once you are in the Email compose window, find the Signature option in the Include group. Then click the small arrow next to the text and choose Signatures…
- Clicking the Signatures option will bring up a new window which allows you to create and manage signatures for existing accounts. To create a new signature, click New. Give your new signature a name and then click OK.
- As the program creates a new signature, the edit section will become available. You can use this section to add your information.
- Once you have finished editing, hit OK to save it.
- To add the signature to the email, go back to the email composer, choose the Signature option and then choose the name of the signature.