There are 3 mailbox types offered, all of which contain a calendar:
- Personal mailboxes - All faculty, staff and students are automatically provided a Personal mailbox.
- Departmental mailboxes - When Personal mailboxes do not fit a business need, a Departmental mailbox may be requested by a department. One or more individuals are granted access to the Departmental mailbox.
- Room mailboxes - This type of mailbox is requested so the calendar portion can be used to manage the scheduling of a conference room, etc. A room is simply invited to a meeting just as any person would be invited.
Choose from one of the following topics to learn more:
- About the UAlbany Mail service
- Getting Connected to Your Personal Mailbox
- Using Email
- Using Calendars
- Working with a Shared Personal Mailbox or Calendar
- Working with a Departmental Mailbox or Calendar
- Working with a Room Calendar
- Address Book, Groups and Contacts
- Spam Filtering
- Account Lifecycles
- SkyDrive Pro (coming February 2014)
Page: Address Book - UAlbany Mail Page: Calendar - UAlbany Mail Page: Getting Connected - UAlbany Mail Page: Spam - UAlbany Mail Page: UAlbany Mail Account Lifecycles Page: UAlbany Mail Fall 2013 Upgrade - What's New Page: UAlbany Mail Summer 2013 Upgrade - What's New Page: Using Email - UAlbany Mail Page: Working with a Departmental Mailbox or Calendar Page: Working with a Room Calendar Page: Working with a Shared Personal Mailbox or Calendar