These include (but may not be limited to):
- IAS (Integrated Administrative System) ~ Human Resources, Student Administration, IFR Financials, Parking, etc.
- All Funds
- Datatel Colleague
- Nolij (Document Imaging)
- Ensure that the Employee Access and Compliance Agreement form is signed by the appropriate people and is sent to Human Resources for inclusion in the employee’s personnel file.
- Request initial access, submit changes in security/access and inform UAD when access should be removed. Submit your access request to the ITS Service Desk.
- Respond to IAS Desk termination emails regarding employees in the UAD Contact’s area(s) that have been terminated by HR. The UAD contact will need to verify that the person in question has left the University and if the IAS Desk staff should remove access to any of the systems UAD supports.
- Respond to IAS Desk emails regarding employees that have IAS access and have transferred into a different department.