For instructors who want to see some features of Blackboard that they may not be aware of.
Face-to-face, hands-on workshop, webinar
This workshop will cover the following features in Blackboard:
- How to Add a Test Student (view your course as a sample student)
- How to Enroll Users (instructors can enroll students, TA's, and other instructors)
- How to Add Mashups (embed youtube videos) in Announcements, Course Content, etc.
- How to Add Your Avatar (picture) which can be displayed in Blogs and Discussions
- How to Add a Banner on the Course Entry Page
- Date Management (date adjustment options which can be useful when copying your course from semester to semester)
- Retention Center (monitor student progress - those who have missed deadlines, scored low on a test, and not logged in to your course in awhile)
- Course Reports (monitor student activity within a course)
- Bulk Delete
- Export/Archive Course
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.