You can access files shared in a Microsoft Teams team's channel via the Teams apps, but may want to sync them to your computer to allow more file actions or quicker access to multiple files. Take the following steps to begin to sync these files:
- Open and sign in to Teams
- Go to the channel that has the files you want to sync
- Click the Files tab along the top of Teams
- Click the "Open in SharePoint" link at the top of the files area
- If prompted, sign in using your UAlbany account credentials
Click the Sync button at the top of the files area in the web page
- In the confirmation box that opens, click Sync Now
- Your web browser will ask to confirm that you want to open the OneDrive app, choose to open the link or continue, depending on the choices given
Select Sync Now in the wizard to start syncing.
You can click Show my files… in the wizard to open the synced library folder in File Explorer or Finder. The folder is listed in your Favorites.