In order to send email from an address other than your own, you will first need to have "Send As" permissions for that address.
- Begin a new email in Outlook.
Click From, and then choose Other E-mail Address...:If you cannot see the From box, go to the OPTIONS tab and in the Show Fields area of the toolbar click From.
- In the window that pops up, select From... to bring up the Global Address List.
- Type in part of the address you wish to send from and click Go to search the Global Address List. Select the sending address you are looking for and click OK.
- This will fill that address into the previous window. Click OK to accept.
- You will now see the address you chose in the From field. Continue creating your email and send it as normal when ready.