After you have created your message in AxisTV, you must schedule the message and assign it to a playlist in order for the message to play on your digital sign.
- By default, the pace for a message is set to Automatic, based on amount of text. You may change it to a specific pace by selecting the button and entering a number for seconds.
- Under Show Duration, select how long you wish the message to play on the digital sign.
- For Display Period, select when you wish the message to display. Click Select Periods to select a specific time period(s).
- Be sure to select a playlist to assign the message.
- Click Done at the top right of the window to schedule the message for play.
- To confirm that the message has been scheduled, click on the Schedule tab then select Content.
- You may edit the message, if necessary, by clicking on Edit.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.