To remove a subscriber from a Listserv list you manage, follow the steps below.
Visit the LISTSERV Web Interface https://listserv.albany.edu
Note for first time users
If this is your first logging in you will have to create a LISTSERV password with the "Get a LISTSERV password for this server" link. You can create a LISTSERV password on your own. This password is independent of any other passwords you may use.
- Click on the link Mailing List Management Interface and log in with the email address you use to manage your list(s).
- Select the list you wish to manage:
- On the left side menu, click Subscriber Management:
- Enter an email address or name you want to remove into the Search for Subscribers box, and click Search:
- At the top of the page, check Send email notification if you wish for the subscriber to be alerted to his/her removal from the list, or Do Not Notify the User if not:
- Click the "Delete" button at the bottom of the page.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.