Go to the MyUAlbany Welcome page, select the Student Log On or the Employee Log On according to your role at the University, then when prompted, enter your NetID and password.
Don't know your NetID or password? Complete the UAlbany Password Set/Reset and obtain your NetID
Have you been instructed to add/revise your personal email address in MyUAlbany? Instructions
Scheduled Maintenance for MyUAlbany
View ITS Systems Status schedule to determine if there are any interruptions with the service.
Troubleshooting access to MyUAlbany:
Are you entering the correct NetID?
Don't confuse NetID with your AlbanyID (9-digit number).
Are you typing your password correctly?
Passwords are case sensitive. Ensure that CapsLock key is not on and you are typing the password exactly as you created it.
Are you using a bookmark or favorite to find the MyUAlbany portal?
Always go to www.albany.edu/myualbany to 'Log On' to MyUAlbany.
If you still cannot log on to the portal, reset your password.
- The browser must have cookies enabled (or at least accept cookies from albany.edu domain) to successfully log on to MyUAlbany.
- The language preference in the browser must be set to English.
- Confirm that the computer's date, time and time zone settings are correct for your location.
- Clear the temporary internet files/ and cookies from the browser. Then close and relaunch the browser before attempting the log on process again.
- If you still cannot log on or experience issues when using the portal, your browser version may be outdated or not compatible with the portal.
- At a work location, your company's network security may block your access to MyUAlbany. Contact the network administrator at your company for assistance.
- At home, a personal firewall or security program installed on the computer may block your access to MyUAlbany (i.e. AOL Security Center, Norton Internet Security, McAfee Security Center, Black Ice, Zone Alarm). Consult the vendor for assistance.