Only Owners of Distribution Groups can add and remove members.
- Launch Outlook.
- With the Inbox selected, click on Address Book in the upper right of the Outlook window.
- Search for the name of your distribution group that you want to modify.
- Double-click on the distribution group.
- Click Modify Members.
- The Contact Group Membership window will appear.
- To remove a member: Select the name of the member in the list and click Remove.
- To add a member: Click Add, then search for the person you want to add to the distribution group. Double-click on that person's entry, then click OK.
- To save the changes, click OK. Then click Apply and OK.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.