Respondus has curated a set of articles addressing common questions or issues about LockDown Browser and Monitor. The following selections are highlighted to address issues that are presently relevant. You are encouraged to explore and search the Respondus Knowledgebase directly by visiting https://support.respondus.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List.
LockDown Browser Articles
- Windows Task Manager Greyed Out
- Blank screen during a LockDown Browser Session
- Is LockDown Browser Accessible to those with disabilities?
- "Bad Image" 0xc0000020 when starting LockDown Browser
- Allowing students to exit early from an exam
- Missing Scrollbar on Mac
- Unable to store institution ID to the registry, installation will not work correctly
- Can students use a Calculator during a test that requires LockDown Browser?
- How do I uninstall or remove LockDown Browser?
- macOS 10.14.x (and newer) Camera and Microphone Permissions
- Cannot detect or configure the webcam
- How does Respondus Monitor know which webcam to use?
- Who can view videos of students taking exams?
- How much bandwidth is required for Respondus Monitor to run?
- Webcam Blocked
- How can a microphone be used with a second application?
- Can instructors use a demo student account with Respondus Monitor?
- If the Internet connection is lost during an exam, how does that affect the video?