NOT IN SERVICE
In order to meet COVID-19 health and safety guidelines the Lecture Capture Room is not in service until further notice.
Located in LC-27, the Lecture Capture Room provides faculty the means to record lectures, supplemental material, course greetings, flipped classroom content for their online coursework.
The Lecture Capture Room provides the instructor with a selection of sources for recording:
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera
- Windows PC
- Apple iMac
- One Button Studio
Hours of Operation
- Currently not available
- If you are not already familiar with the Lecture Capture Room, you can learn how to operate the technology here.
Editing and Storage
- When you are finished with your recordings, you can edit your videos using the PC with Windows Video Editor, Adobe Premiere or the iMac with iMovie.
- Here are some helpful documentation on how to use Windows Video Editor and .
- Once the final version of your video is complete, you can upload your file to Ensemble, the application available to the campus.
- There are other sites as options such as YouTube and Vimeo.
ITLAL Media Services
- ITLAL provides digitization services for audio and video formats such as VHS, slides and other documents.
Book the Lecture Capture Room
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Lecture Capture Room is closed for the Fall 2020 semester.
- If you should need assistance, please contact ITS Service Desk at 518-442-3700 or email AskIT@albany.edu