For instructors who want to integrate audio/video in their classes.
Face-to-face, hands-on workshop
This workshop will share some ideas for integrating audio/video. Specifically the workshop will focus on how to:
- Record and edit audio clips using audacity
- Insert an audio/video welcome message in the Blackboard Announcements tool
- Use the Mashup tool in Blackboard for YouTube videos
- Provide audio feedback on written assignments using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Integrate audio/video in PowerPoint
- Compress large PowerPoint files
Note: ITLAL has a streaming server and can "digitize your existing media into formats that are exportable for a wide range of uses, such as in web pages and in visual or audio presentations".
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.