For the specific students who are authorized, these steps will allow installation of Adobe Creative Cloud applications licensed through UAlbany.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your UAlbany email address to sign in.
When prompted, select Personal Account, and then create your account/set your password.
Do not select "Company or School Account"
- After completing your login, from the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click the Apps tab on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
- If you receive an “Access Denied” message after logging in, you most likely have not been provided a license for Creative Cloud Apps. If the software is needed for a class, you should reach out to your instructor and see if a license was requested on your behalf from ITS.
- Sign out of all Adobe applications, close all Adobe applications, and restart your device. After the restart attempt to complete the sign in again.
- Sign out of all Adobe applications, close all Adobe applications and uninstall all Adobe Creative Cloud applications. After the restart attempt the installation/login process again.