Access to IT Services at UAlbany
- New students - Activate your IT account
- Complete UAlbany Password Set/Reset
to obtain NetID or reset a forgotten password.
- Student account lifecycle (or how long do Alumni and former students
retain access to services.
If you associated your UAlbany email address with a personal account or web site (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), you should revise to a personal email address before you leave the University.
Personal File Storage
Systems Maintenance Schedule
Residential IT Services / ResNet
Help is available to residential students 24-hours/7-days-a-week. Contact the Apogee Customer Support Center at 1-866-478-8861 or local # 518-442-4588, x1.
Apogee provides assistance with
- residential wired and wireless Internet connection
- downloading and installing anti-virus software
- trouble-shooting operating system problems
- obtaining a diagnostic evaluation of your computer
- obtaining a referral to a local vendor if you do not have
a warranty or service contract for your computer.
WiUAlbany Internet Service