To set a password and obtain your NetID, you must complete the Password Set/Reset process
- Go to the MyUAlbany Welcome page and select the UAlbany Password Set/Reset link located under Quick Links.
- For the Password Set, enter your SSN or AlbanyID*, Date of Birth and PIN; then click Next
- Select and answer a security question. Then create and answer a second security question. Click Next
- Create a password that complies with the Complex Password Rules.
- A confirmation message will display your NetID and confirm your password is set for the system(s) you can access using your NetID and password.
Forgot your PIN? .... don't know your PIN?
Select the Forgot your PIN? link on the Password Set page and then follow the instructions.
If you cannot retrieve your PIN online, call (518) 442-3700 x1 or visit the ITS Help Desk in LC-27 to request your PIN.