Create the document and save the file to your S Drive or removable media (i.e. Flash Drive or CD-R). Follow these steps to print the document.
- Select File-Print from the application you are using.
- Select the appropriate printer, the number of copies and any printing options.
- Go to the appropriate UniPrint station.
- B/W print stations are located in each IC area.
- Color print stations are only available in the Interactive Media Center of University Library, 1st floor of the Science Library and the main floor of the Dewey Library.
- Swipe your SUNYCard through the card reader at the print station.
- Select your document from the list.
UniPrint identifies your printout by:
- Select Print.
Select Log Off.
- Your print job will process.
- PDF and PowerPoint files may need several minutes to process; it can take longer then a Word document to print. Please give the printer time to process and print out your document.