To log in to or out of the Group Access Manager, follow the steps below.
The Group Access Manager can be accessed through the ITS web site under Quick Links > More or directly at https://idm.albany.edu
Only Faculty/Staff have access to log into the Group Access Manager. Please be sure that you are connected to the University network either by using a computer on campus, or by using the VPN service.
Log into the Group Access Manager
- The Group Access Manager can be accessed directly at https://idm.albany.edu. If you log in through the ITS web site, click on More under Quick Links on the right side. Log in using your email address/NetID and password.
If you are having trouble accessing Group access manager, such as, seeing a "white browser window", please try a different browser. On Windows, Edge may work best.
- After logging in, you will be brought to the Home page where you can manage your groups:
Log out of Group Access Manager
- When you are finished, and ready to log out of Group Access Manager
- Alternatively, you can also click on the downward pointing arrow to the right of your name along the top of the page and click anywhere in the My Settings box that appears:
- On the User Information page that loads, click on the downward pointing arrow to the right of your name again, and then click on Sign Out.
- You will then be signed out of the Group Access Manager service. Please be sure to close your Internet Explorer browser window or tab to complete the sign out process.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.