Using UAlbany WiFi
UAlbany WiFi is available to members of the University Community.
You will need to log in with your NetID and password (same credentials you use to logon to MyUAlbany) to access the University's secure wireless (WiFi) network.
OPERATING SYSTEM / DEVICE
Mac OS X / macOS
Apple iOS and iPadOS
|Chromebook||Connecting to UAlbany WiFi - Chromebook|
If your device or operating system is not listed
Where is wireless?
- Instructions are provided (above) for the popular operating systems and mobile devices to assist with configuring your equipment for UAlbanyWiFi.
- Some laptops or mobile devices may not be able to connect and use the campus wireless network.
- We also have troubleshooting advice if you have difficulty connecting.
- Visitor access to the UAlbany wireless network
- Connecting to the guest wireless network (Windows 7 and Mac OS X)
Print Services for UAlbany WiFi Users
UAlbany is a member of the Eduroam community
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.