SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD)
The Remote Teaching Clinic is designed to help you temporarily deliver your face-to-face instructional materials at a distance. The free webinars in this clinic will provide you with the information and skills you need to teach anywhere.
SUNY Faculty Advisory Council on Teaching with Technology (FACT2)
- Trudi E. Jacobson, University Libraries
- Chris Moore, Information Technology Services
External Providers Events
- 2021-02 | Respondus Lockdown Browser & Monitor
- 2021-02 | Transform Your Teaching with Perusall
- 2021-03 | Instructor Training: Respondus 4 and the Test Bank Network
- x - External Providers Past Events
Not Delivered by ITS
The learning opportunities listed above are provided and delivered by external entities. Some may be solution vendors with which UAlbany has a contract or service agreement. Some may not. These are listed as suggestions for your consideration. UAlbany generally has no role in planning, scheduling, or delivering these offerings.