Ensemble Video is a video streaming platform available to faculty to deliver videos for academic courses. Ensemble is integrated with Blackboard, making it a breeze to upload and link videos and playlists right where students need them. Only the faculty are able to create an account to log in to the system. Students do not need to log in to view videos; instructors will make links available as needed.
Set Up Your Ensemble Video Account
Click the topics below to get started using Ensemble Video.
- Faculty: set up your Ensemble Video account
- Learn about the Ensemble interface and Media Library
- Learn about uploading and managing video in your Media Library
- Learn about publishing and video security
- Learn about embedding video in Blackboard
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Web resources
Visit the Ensemble Video Support website for instructions, tutorials, and more about how to use features.
- Consulting & Training
Scheduled training sessions for Ensemble will be posted on the UAlbany Events Calendar and aggregated on the Teaching with Technology Workshops page.
- Technical help
For direct assistance with technical problems, contact the UAlbany ITS Service Desk.