Emeriti are eligible to retain their accounts by renewing their access annually. New and renewing emeriti may find instructions to retain their account in MyUAlbany below.
Emeritus Invitation & Renewal:
- Log in to MyUAlbany at https://www.albany.edu/myualbany by clicking 'MyUAlbany for Employees' and using your NetID and password.
- In the Tasks section of MyUAlbany, select the Emeritus Invitation or Emertius Renewal link.
- In the To Do Item column, select the Emeritus Invitation or Emeritus Renewal link.
- Place a check mark in the checkbox indicating you would like to continue to use IT Services at the University at Albany.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the OK button.
- For late renewals only (those without UAlbany email access):
If you select the Emeritus Renewal link after 30 days from the initial renewal email, you will receive the following notice:
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.