You can download Zoom Cloud Recordings you made as a host from Zoom on the web.
Download Zoom Cloud Recordings
- In a web browser, go to albany.zoom.us, click Sign in and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Complete 2-Step Authentication with Duo.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings then Cloud Recordings.
Find the recording you want to view (adjust the date range and use search, if necessary) and click the Topic name.
If your meeting has not finished converting, the recording will show in the list with a Processing Recording label. Please try again later.
Click on ⤓ Download (# files) button to download all the recordings' associated files OR hold your mouse over one of the files below (e.g., Shared screen with speaker view) and click the ⤓ download button to download just the file.
If you see several groups of recordings (Recording 1, Recording 2) during the Zoom Meeting, the recording was started then stop then started again.
- Once you have downloaded your Zoom recordings, here are your options:
Saving Zoom Cloud Recordings
- Save your Zoom recording files as archives in OneDrive for Business: Upload and store them in your OneDrive for Business space. Each faculty, staff, and student at UAlbany has 1TB of storage for your personal University-related files in OneDrive for Business.
- Instructors, if you need to use the Zoom recordings for your active course delivery, consider the following options:
- Upload to OneDrive for Business and share the link in your Blackboard course.
- Upload to Ensemble and add the video in your Blackboard course
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.