If someone has shared a Smartsheet form with you, you may need to log in to create an account to access the form. To log into Smartsheet, you need a free Smartsheet account.
To create a free Smartsheet account using your albany.edu email address, follow these instructions.
- On the screen asking you to log in, click Sign in with Microsoft:
- Enter your albany.edu email address and click Next:
- Sign into the University at Albany login screen and complete 2-Step Login with Duo.
- You will see notification that your account activation email is on its way.
- Check your UAlbany Mail inbox for an email from Smartsheet. Click the link to Confirm Email:
- You will be brought to the form you are trying to access and can submit it as needed.
If you need to be able to create Smartsheets, Reports, Dashboards, or Forms, you will need a paid license. See Smartsheet for more information.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.