To connect to UAlbany WiFi using a Chromebook, follow the steps below.
- Open Settings
- Go to the Network section
- Open WiFi
- Select the UAlbanyWiFi network from the available networks list
- When the Connect to UAlbanyWiFi screen appears, select the following information
- Security: EAP
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2 or Automatic
- Server CA certificate: Default or Don't Validate (if Default is not available)
- Identity: your NetID
- Password: your password
- Anonymous identity: (leave blank)
- Domain (if available): albany.edu
- Click the Connect button.
You should now be connected to the UAlbanyWiFi wireless network.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.