- Open Outlook from the Dock.
- From the menu at the top of the screen choose Outlook, then from the drop-down menu choose Preferences.
- Select Accounts from under Personal Settings
- Select Exchange Account
- Fill in the requested fields.
E-mail address: Your email address (or the address of your shared/departmental mailbox if you are trying to add one)
Method: User Name and Password
User name: Your email address
Password: Your password
Then select Add Account.
- A window will appear to alert you that Outlook is retrieving settings from a different server.
Please check the box Always use response for this server, and then select Allow.
- Once your settings have been configured, you can then exit the Accounts settings window by clicking the round button
in the top left of the window.
- Your mail is now accessible by choosing Outlook from the Dock.