Imagine using your laptop as a remote wireless keyboard and mouse to control a desktop computer shared with your team. Now imagine that every member of your team can do the same thing, at the same time. Now imagine that up to six teams can do this simultaneously in the same room.
Collaborate on a shared application, and share a file with WowVision TeamVeos using your Windows or Mac laptop! Click on any image below to view it larger.
1. For first time use, download and install
2. For download instructions CLICK HERE
|3. Once installed, open the Connect Me |
application to connect to WowVision
4. Select the PROFILE MANAGER
5. In the Profile Manager window, click ADD
6. Enter Location as BB-151
7. Select the location you just added, close
8. If prompted, allow access to
9. If prompted, allow access to
10. Select COLLABORATION from the Home
11. There are six wall mounted flat-panel
12. Open the PARTICIPANT LIST from the
|13. Select the nearest screen and click|
14. Slide your mouse up off the top of your
15. Open the application on the wall-mounted
16. Everyone in your team with a laptop can
17. You may want to save the file on which your
18. On your laptop ACCEPT the file to download
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.