WowVision Screen Sharing
It's easy for the instructor to share any student computer screen in BB-119 with everyone in the room. Follow these simple steps to display a student screen on the projector(s) as you would your own screen. Remember to select PC from the SIMPLE SWITCHING menu on the touch panel. Click on any image below to view it larger.
1. Open the Connect Me application by clicking
2. IF bb-119_45 is not already in the
3. Select bb-119_45 as the location by
4. Fill in "su" (no quotes) for the User Name,
5. All students will need to do this too, but they
|6. Open the PARTICIPANTS LIST.|
|7. To access (Show) a student's screen, |
click ACCESS PARTICIPANT SCREEN.
| 8. Select one of the student screens to share. |
Click the START SCREEN SHARE icon and
you will send that student's desktop to all the
9.To stop, click the STOP SCREEN SHARE
Video link TBD
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.