Use your SUNYCard to unlock the equipment rack. If you experience difficulty please contact Customer Service 518-442-3480
At the end of your class, close the equipment rack door and make sure it locks. The next instructor must swipe in with their own SUNYCard.
To use the BluRay DVD player:
- Locate the wireless Crestron touch panel
- Touch the screen to begin
- Select SIMPLE SWITCHING (the screens will lower and the projectors will turn on)
- Select BluRay as your source
- Press "Open/Close" button on BluRay DVD player to open the disc tray
- Insert a DVD into the tray and press "Open/Close" to close the disc tray
- Control playback using the Crestron touch panel
- Control volume using the arrow keys at the bottom of the touch panel
- If technical help is needed, press the HELP button on the lower left of the touch panel
Crestron Touch Panel Select source screen BluRay control screen
Need more help? Submit an ITS Service Desk Request.