How to get Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Download the Mobile Learn app from either Google Play or the App Store
- Follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the app (you will be asked for your Apple ID or Google account before purchasing, so have them handy or synced to your phone)
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for "University at Albany" using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select "University at Albany"
- Log in using your UAlbany NetID/Password
Why You Need to Pay for Blackboard Mobile Learn
The licensing model has changed from an Institutional License model to a Personal License model requiring that individuals pay to use the app to connect to Blackboard systems.
- Blackboard Mobile Resource Center - Find FAQ, tutorials, known issues and other resources for effectively using the app.
- Blackboard Mobile Learn Overview Website
- Webinar Re-play – Teaching w/Bb Mobile Learn
- Best Practices for Building Mobile-Friendly Courses (PDF)