To create a message based on a template in AxisTV, follow the steps below.
- Log into the digital signage server: https://digitalsignprod.univ.albany.edu
- Enter the username and password for AxisTV.
- You will see the home view and snapshots of your digital signs.
- Click Create and then select Message.
- Select Message From Template.
- Scroll down to view all available templates. Select the template you wish to use by clicking on the image.
- Enter in the content as you wish for it to appear on the message.
- To change the image, click on the image.
- Click Browse to find and upload an image from your computer or click the drop down arrow under Choose an Existing File to select an image imported to the system by other users. The image will resize automatically.
- Click Next to schedule your message and assign it to a playlist.
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.