To add a link for Electronic Reserves to your Blackboard class, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Blackboard either through MyUAlbany or through directly at https://blackboard.albany.edu/ and select the course to which you wish to add access to Electronic Reserves (see image below)
- Set Edit Mode to “ON” (see image below)
- Select the “+” button (Add Menu Item) on the left-side course menu (see image below)
- Select Tool Link (see image below)
- In the dialog box enter “Electronic Reserves” in the Name field (see image below)
- Select Ares Course Reserves from the Type pulldown menu (see image below)
- Select the checkbox Available to Users to make the tool visible to students (see image below)
- Click the Submit button to close the dialog box and add the Electronic Reserves tool link button to the course menu of your Blackboard course.
- You must click your new Electronic Reserves tool link to activate your Electronic Reserves course for you and your students to use. (see image below)
Important Note: Make sure your Blackboard course is available to your students (see this separate wiki article)
Need more help? Contact the ITS Service Desk.